Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alpha Union (For all the spanish music listeners!)

 


                                    http://www.alphaunionmusic.com

Hey Music Muggers! Sorry I haven't been on here lately...I have been SO busy with life! haha Well today I thought I would feature the spanish worship band, Alpha Union, based out of Miami, Fl. They are a Christian rock band that I enjoy very much! The thing I like most about them is that they know how to ROCK.... in SPANISH! lol  They are a group that writes music with passion & love for the Lord and for people. They have a unique platform that allows them to take their music to many different places in the world and make a positive impact! I know some of you may not understand or like spanish music, but if you do, this is definitely a band you should check out!

Thanks for visiting The Music Mug! Have a GREAT week! 

1 comment: